Welcome to this new page of preachers who are looking for churches of Christ.
This listing of preachers who are looking for churches is for
churches of Christ who are non-institutional and non-instrumental.
The following applies:
- This listing will be updated within 48 hours from the time that the form below is submitted.
- The postings will remain on this page for 120 days.
- Preachers who are still looking for a church after the 120 days, please submit an e-mail letting me know that you want to continue your listing for another 120 days. You may continue to do this for as long as you need to.
- Each time a listing is renewed after the original 120 days, a date of renewal will be added to the listing to let churches know that the preacher is still looking (churches can have confidence that these listings are kept current).
- Please review your ad as soon as possible to ensure that all information is correct. If you want to add, delete, or change any information, please send me an e-mail message letting me know what action needs to be taken.
- Any ad posted on this page does not mean that I know or endorse the preacher. Churches contacting these preachers should do their own investigation. I reserve the right to accept, reject, or make modifications that I feel are appropriate for this venue.
- Preacher references will not be included on this page due to security and privacy concerns. Churches should contact a preacher directly for that information.
- When a church to work with has been secured, please send me an e-mail message letting me know so that your listing can be promptly removed.
PREACHERS LOOKING FOR CHURCHES
First and Last Name:
PREACHERS LOOKING FOR CHURCHES
- I am Mike Hughes I have been married to my only wife for nearly 41 years. We have two daughters Stacy 37 living in Sandwich, IL and Valerie 33 living in Demotte, IN. I have been preaching both full and part time since I was 14. I am now 62 years old. We have been working with the church in Manteno, Illinois now for the past 3 and 1/2 years. The church has decreased in numerical size since we moved here. One family of 4 left and went to another congregation locally and recently a dear sister passed away from cancer. The church has had to cease paying me a weekly salary of $100.00 to stay a float. Our current attendance here is 8. We find ourselves in a disparate situation needing to make a move very soon. Over the past year and 1/2 we have lost $2000 a month in outside support with another congregation who sends us $500 a month saying that support will stop at the end of the year. If you are not in a position of needing a preacher do you know of any congregation looking for a preacher? I can provide you with a link to my DropBox shared folder where you will find a couple of my sermons, a Resume and References for you use. You can contact me for the link at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-546-1867. Any help in finding a place to relocate is very much appreciated. We will consider any location. Would prefer full support but would entertain any offers. Also could use some support aid as we are currently behind on a lot of our bills due to support lost.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 475, Manteno, IL 60950
Cell Phone: (815) 546-1867
Date Submitted: June 20, 2014
Date Renewed: July 22, 2014
- I have over 6 years experience in preaching full and part time. I have been married for over 5 years and have one child. I am experienced in teaching classes and have had some training in 2006. I am looking to return to full-time work and benefit a congregation somewhere. If looking for an energetic caring individual who loves the lord please contact me.
Mailing Address: 231 Albemarle Avenue, Erwin, TN 37650
Cell Phone: (304) 224-5986
Date Submitted: September 12, 2014
This page was last updated: September 13, 2014
COPYRIGHT 2001-2014 RICHARD THETFORD
WEB SITE DESIGNED AND CREATED BY THETFORD COUNTRY
Preachers Looking for Churches